Keep the family safe by only using 100% antibacterial cutting boards in the kitchen
Are Prestige Cutting Boards The World’s Most Hygienic Cutting boards?
They have been tested and Endorsed by a NATA approved laboratory for Bacterial Resistance
Camphor Laurel have been described as Mother Nature’s best food preparation surface because of its naturally antibacterial properties. Not only are they the best surface for chopping and cutting they are also ideal for serving platters and kinder on your knives.
- Prestige Cutting Boards are GERM and BACTERIA FREE Our boards have been tested by a NATA approved laboratory for the effects of the top four food viruses E.coli, Staph, Salmonella and Listeria, the results showed that NO Growth of these viruses were found.
- Prestige Cutting Boards are CHEMICAL FREE No chemicals are used in any stage of production of our boards
- Prestige Design’s Cutting Boards are made from Camphor Laurel timber which is a “naturally & and permanently antibacterial timber” According to Alan Waterson B.Sc. (Hons) Dip Ed, Southern Cross-University, Lismore, NSW and Dr. Dean Cliver of Uni of Wisconsin who both identified “as tested here, Camphor Laurel was the most effective food preparation surface with regard to reducing microbial growth. This appears to be a result the presence in this particular wood of anti-microbial substances, which are also known to occur naturally in edible products.” and “wood cutting boards are more sanitary than plastic cutting boards” Note: The Camphor Laurel tree is an introduced species to Australia and all our timber is responsibly sourced
- Prestige Cutting Boards are 100% Hand Made in Australia
- Prestige Cutting Boards only uses timber that is Kiln Dried – This is a very important factor with cutting boards as it’s kills all borers and other such things
- Prestige Cutting Boards are produced from one piece of timber – This means there are no joins to crack or split.
- Bottom line is that Prestige cutting boards & Grazing Platters are a leading product within the food preparation sector.
- To personalise your board Laser Engraving Service is available:
- Wash your cutting board in hot soapy water after using it for cutting or serving.
- Dry the cutting board and put it away.
- When it looks dry, oil it lightly with an edible oil. We recommend grape seed oil.
- Put the cutting board in the dishwasher
- Leave out in the sun
- Leave soaking in water
- And there is no need to rub salt or lemon into the board. Your Prestige Cutting Board is naturally antibacterial already and does not need salt or lemon to kill any germs.
Key Features & Benefits:
So, why would you want to buy a competitor product after reading that?
You need no other reason to buy this product but the health and wellbeing of your family and friends.
Cutting Board Care: